Friday, May 11, 2007

ATC's, Wool, and Owl family







Had a fun day trading ATC's on Wed. Here are the ones I made. I used some hand dyed paper from Gail for the background..(thanks, G.) and birds from Syd's collage sheets. Got a cool gift of handspun wool from Colleen, love the soft browns and tans, can't wait to use this!



And here is our Owl family....I think maybe it is OUR family....Dad, Mom, and 2 teenagers....



You can see that I fixed the eyes of the newest one...on the front left..



I worked on some little house charms for the Village Swap for A&S in Oct. Needed to get a jump start now...they are actually due in August...so if I start now...they might actually be done on time.

3 comments:

Syd said...

The family of owls is so cool. They are so fun to look at! Syd

Deb's Artful Journey said...

I love your ATCs! And your owl family is wonderful!! I have always had a soft spot for owls.

Hugs,

Debbie

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Your family of owls is Beautiful and your lovely bird ATCs... heavenly.

xoxo