Friday, June 08, 2007

Fun in Santa Monica...Main Street...

Elephant now made into a pillow....














Had to drive to Los Angeles (100 miles one way) to take my son to the airport and decided to make it a fun trip for myself too. Haven't been to Santa Monica in a while so made a stop and spent the morning roaming around Main Street. Some stores didn't open until 11 am so I just did some window shopping and went into the ones that were open. Some fun things and great windows were to be found...possible birthday presents for the artgirls. Had a great lunch just before leaving at Angelo's (I think that's right). Some of the stores I visited: Homeworks, Framm & Co., Ten Women (a artist co-op) , Bertini Shoes, (just looked), Ritual Adornments (beads), Dwell, and a few more...couldn't find any fabric stores or much with art supplies, but still worth checking out if you are in the area. I am a tea drinker so couldn't resist this china container for my teabags....and some fun soap, too....all on Sale!

No comments: