Sunday, July 06, 2008

Update!

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers during the fire. Things look much better today although it is really smokey outside. I went down the road this morning to check out the fire area and could only see a few plumes of smoke going up. We had over 1000 fire fighters working in our area and they have done a fantastic job getting things under control so far. We had our evacuation order lifted and can now go freely down the mountain. Hopefully we can still go on our little vacation that Dennis planned this week. For some reason this sign caught my eye....I really wanted to post the 3 dolls that I am working on but they still need their hair!
will try one more post before we leave today or tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tara's Art Camp said...

that sign makes me laugh.

so glad you are ok. That must have been pretty scary.
Can't wait to see your dolls.

I will miss your postings when you go.

xo...