Saturday, November 29, 2008

Piggies and doggies.....

These are my "piggies in process". I used vintage linen for the bodies and then painted them with acrylics. Still need to do detail work. I am using the logo pig for inspiration and these will be a surprise for the owner of Just Folk. And since they are "dog people" I made 8 doggie ornaments out of felted wool. I first drew a pattern to roughly follow, stitched, leaving an opening at the stomach area, turned inside out, stuffed them, added eyes and ears and a collar. Now I only need to add a hanger.

5 comments:

Lori S-C said...

Love these animals! ?You are on a great roll right now!

Christine said...

I love doggies, too! And these are some of the cutest doggy ornaments that I've seen. You are really creative, thanks for sharing!
xo-Christine

Tammy Burks said...

Of course I love your felted doggies.....maybe I should make some with longer ears!

Tara's Art Camp said...

those little piggies are the cutest piggies I've ever seen.

you are so creative and giving...

xo...

Ulla said...

Hi Mary! These are wonderful! I love the pack mentality! Hugs...