Monday, February 02, 2009

Little heart and a Beach walk....

Made this little hooked heart last night. Just need to finish up the back and it will go into my etsy shop... and since it was such a beautiful day and we are expecting rain later this week I made sure to get in another beach walk.
I headed out this way going under the pier................
there were four or five pigeons underneath as I walked by....

and of course I'm looking at the beach rocks for hearts and faces and anything interesting...
one lone kayaker paddling along......the Channel Islands in the distance.......
a sandpiper strolling along looking for sand crabs............
the sea gulls enjoying the sunshine.............
patterns in the sand...........

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What beautiful beach pictures! It feels so good to see them!...Thanks for sharing! Lisa