Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Pumpkin faces...

It's September already so it's not too early to be working on pumpkins for an upcoming order.
Finished hooking the first one last night and got a start on no.2 before getting sleepy.....

We spent the day on Lake Cachuma yesterday in our little boat. The boys caught fish (and released them) and we saw deer, coyotes, and beautiful red tailed hawks. I finished the book I was reading and enjoyed the quiet and being with my boys...we all got a little sunburned, ate the chocolate chip cookies I made for the day and spent the rest of the afternoon at home relaxing and cooking dinner. A nice Labor day weekend.

2 comments:

marie said...

Love the pumpkins. We just moved to an area that has beautiful lakes! So much fun!

Beth Anderson said...

I love your pumpkin faces. I've made similar ones over the years and always made mine to look like jack-o-lanterns. I really like the simplicity of your faces. Thanks for sharing.