Saturday, February 04, 2012

Hearts for February


Just a quick post as I am off to work at our store today. Been a busy time here with 2 house guests for a week. Had fun showing them around our beautiful city...beach walks every day.
Made these fun little embellished hearts for a local shop in time for Valentine's Day.


Decorated with Colleen Darling's yoyo's


Latest owl


These went off to Imagine on Monday


New kitty with skirt from a Gap scarf


Tin winged heart pins


Heart paintings


and a small owl painting...
Have a great weekend! I'm off ....

10 comments:

Pixie said...

So so much wonderful stuff...the cat has definatly caught my eye the most, but then i love woolie things.....all just perfect as always...

Hugs Pixie x

ale balanzario said...

I love them all, beautiful, so creative, have a very nice February

Mary Stanley said...

Thanks as always for your visits and taking the time to leave comments.

Jacky said...

You are always so busy...gorgeous hearts (love the yo-yo's). Patsy, Ro, Dot and I have a plan for yo-yo's at our next art get together!!!! I especially love the heart on that ikat type fabric.

Another beautiful owl...I love mine and often think of you when I admire him on my bookcase.

Beautiful post...I love all of the hearts.

Jacky xox

Marie said...

Hi Mary,

I love love love your paintings and tins. I have been longing to paint , but so much going on here.
Beach walks sound like sooo much fun.
Have a lovely day : )
<3

She Who Doodles said...

love all the hearts.

Jo Potter said...

Well, I love owls and cats and those hearts are simply beautiful.
I went to your Etsy shop, but it was empty.
I would love to buy something from you sometime when you add some new stock... Please let me know when your items return! ;-)

I have an Etsy too, so I will hearts your shop and I'm now following your blog.
Best wishes,
Jo May.

caramel rock said...

This looks really lovely :)

dulcy said...

All so lovely and hearty! Those little elephants are wonderful.... as it all is. Love dropping my here!

xo
dulcy

Anonymous said...

love the elephants!